Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Question about PM Addy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    On ebay there are Addy's listed as pm with Pleasant Company stamped on there necks and with numbers like 148/16. Do all pm Addy's have these numbers or are these Mattel dolls? Because there are other Addy's that say Pleasant Company but do not have the numbers. Please can someone clear this up me. Tks for the info.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump! I'd like to know too. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lots of people don't mention the numbers anyway. They figure that uf a doll says Pleasant Company, it must mean it is Pre-mattel.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member momof3kce's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My PM Addy has those numbers. I think I remember reading these mean she is a first issue doll. I'm not positive but I did read that. Does anyone know for sure? thanks!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    146/16 means that she is 1st edition release doll. Hope this helps.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know about any others, but my pre-Mattel Addy does not have numbers on her neck. She just has Pleasant Company in large letters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •